Full Stack Developer - Wealth Management
Req #: 190044321
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Wealth Management Brokerage team are looking for innovative and passionate developers to help tackle development of real-time, web-based, order management and trading applications leveraging Java, micro-services and an event driven architecture deployed within the cloud.
We are building the next generation of Wealth Management applications through a multi-year technology transformation that will consolidate trade flows onto best in class technologies and frameworks, delivering an improved user experience to wealth management investors & advisors and the massive scale and performance required by retail clients.
This role will provide great potential for individual growth and exposure to cutting edge technologies like building Cloud native applications using Spring Boot and Spring frameworks, WebSocket gateways, message brokers including Kafka & UM, and data fabric solutions like Gemfire. The position will provide opportunity to embrace Agile methodologies and adopt tools for Continuous integration and delivery.
* Full-stack design, development for financial order management and trading software.
* Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD.
* Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
* Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks.
* Present and demo to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
* Promote excellent user experience and system performance.
* Relevant university degree, specialized training or equivalent hands on work experience
* 5+ years of application development experience.
* 5+ years with strong core Java/J2EE server side hands on development experience including concurrency, JMS & JPA
* Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
* Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring and application containers.
* Experience with JDBC/JPA frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience in developing micro services using Spring Boot
* Experience in Cloud deployment
* Service development experience including REST/SOAP web services and Websockets
* Automated testing experience, TDD & BDD strongly preferred
* Database skills including SQL, relational data design, stored procedures and database performance tuning
* Knowledge of agile software development methodologies such as Scrum is strongly preferred.
Knowledge of build tools like Maven and source control like Git/SVN.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.