The Project Manager in the Warehouse Solutions team is responsible for successfully completing large, complex, cross-functional projects. This position provides indirect leadership to project teams through all phases of the project and/or program. This position also provides all of the necessary direction, coordination and follow-up to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, with requirements met, with quality.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Works with functional managers to staff projects by acquiring the necessary personnel from the various functional areas. * Works with the project team to define and document project scope. * Plans, leads and delivers highly technical, complex IT solutions across multiple business, IT and country teams. * Develops project budgets, manage changes and tracks actual costs and variance to approved budget. * Manages issues, risks, and changes to project scope, schedule and budget. * Manages the completion of project tasks according to the schedule. * Communicates project status to IS and business management. * Defines, plans, and executes program/project plans. Develops and manages well defined scope, schedules, budgets and resource management in an Agile/iterative environment. * Mentors team members in project management artifacts, processes, tools and techniques. * Ensures all project artifacts and deliverables are documented, approved, and stored for re-usability, support, and audit purposes in designated project tools.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary * Assists in other departments of the company as necessary
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
* Minimum of five years experience applying project management methodologies. * Experience in leading portfolio and/or project management efforts using industry standard methods. * Demonstrated leadership in simultaneously managing multiple large, complex, cross-functional projects on time, on budget, with requirements met. * Proven ability to develop business relationships and work successfully with people at all levels of management. * Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to executive level business stakeholders. * Proven ability to manage program/project level budgeting and provide financial tracking over multiple countries and several million dollars. * Demonstrated ability to motivate project teams in the completion of projects. * Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency. * Available for evening, weekend, and Holiday work. * Must be available for travel up to 25% of the time.
* Experience on SAP or other Supply Chain software implementation projects * Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is desired. * Experience with Google Docs and Google Sites desired. * Demonstrated experience to plan, lead and deliver highly technical, complex IT solutions across multiple business, IT and country teams. * Navigate successfully in a highly matrixed organization. * Demonstrate technical and / or data related acumen, as a project manager. * Demonstrate core project management skills including communication plans, statuses, scope, charter, and risk management documents and negotiation and conflict resolution skills. * Scrum Master Certified, Scrum Master Product owner Certified, ACP Certified, and/or PM/PMP certifications encouraged. * Successful internal candidate will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.