Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems. Our company is pioneering capabilities in a wide variety of sectors that keep our nation safe from Undersea to Space and Cyberspace.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Software Quality Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in multiple locations across the U.S. The Software Quality Engineer will support the Quality & Mission Excellence organization at a NGMS domestic facility located in Maryland, California, Chicago, Virginia, Alabama, Colorado, New York, and Florida. Additionally, some positions may be remotely supported from other NGMS facilities. Depending on the location, Northrop Grumman may be able to provide relocation assistance and flexible work arrangements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Establish and develop software test methods and techniques. * Plan, develop, implement and conduct integration, system and regression tests.
* Apply principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
* Create program test plans and procedures in compliance with program requirements.
* Assists with verification and acceptance testing of software and system products.
* Collaborate with Program and Engineering management on program quality planning and the establishment of program quality objectives.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related STEM Field. * 2 Years of relevant experience in software development, software quality, auditing/discrepancy reporting and/or data analytics, (0 years with related Master's Degree). * Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time. * Ability to obtain an maintain a DoD Secret clearance. US Citizenship required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other STEM related field with 2 years of relevant software development integration work experience OR Master's Degree in Engineering or other STEM related field with 0 years of relevant software development and integration work experience. * Demonstrated experience in the collection of software data and metrics for reporting. * Demonstrated experience in process and product evaluation. * Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.