Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Program Manager is a leader, an enabler and a strategist in our FinTech Organization, who is responsible for leading and delivering a variety of FinTech projects and oversee operational excellence in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Financial Reporting and third party integrations.
Program Manager is expected to turn ambiguity into clarity in driving process improvements, enabling cross-functional teams to work more efficiently, communicating FinTech strategies, bringing together the right people in the room to enable decision making and driving results with integrity in mind. Integrity is a summation of both accountability and discipline. Program manager will be accountable for establishing and complying with project management process and defining roles and responsibilities for business analyst, project manager, cross-functional team members and outside consultants. Additionally, Program Manager establishes discipline by building repeatable process to drive success in project management. He or she should possess a track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects, be able to deliver results while dealing with ambiguity, and be able to anticipate and manage risk and change in a highly dynamic environment.
* Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders, program managers and users to run projects that deliver critical business capabilities
* Translate business requirements to executable stories and drive execution
* Track project dependency and perform gap analysis
* Manage the complete lifecycle of large-scale, high-profile finance system projects. Projects range from enhancements, new application implementation, custom development and integrations, all requiring coordination of internal and external cross-functional teams
* Gather requirements, set up project plan, identify risks, resolve key project conflicts, and establish appropriate resolution paths
* Manage and prioritize multiple projects and enhancements
* Manage relationships with third party vendors & consultants
* Manage Finance systems RFP, develop proof of concept, schedule demos and coordinate with key stakeholders on vendor evaluation
* Establish strong relationships within Finance, IT, Engineering, Partnership and key business partners and ensure comprehensive and timely communication of projects to all relevant stakeholders
* Acts as a liaison among Accounting, Finance, IT, Tax teams ensuring there is alignment and all parties are contributing to the program objectives
* Use data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations, drive actions, and measure success
* Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
* Challenge the status quo and foster shared understanding, transparency, mastery, autonomy, innovation and continuous learning
* 5+ years program management, system analysis, solution design and system architecture experience with demonstrated track record of successful executions in enterprise wide systems
* 2+ years of experience in project scoping, forecasting and planning, budget management, risk management and change control management
* Substantial experience with enterprise applications (preferably NetSuite , SAP), and finance domain knowledge
* Experience with system configuration and day to day support of finance systems
* Ability to work on a variety of finance systems projects related to procure to pay, order-to-cash. This might need program manager to project manage, gather requirements, devise solutions, configure systems, coordinate testing and deployment
* Knowledge of specific flows including order-to-cash and record to report processes along with relevant accounting impact
* Experience with SaaS platforms and third party system integrations
* Capable and confident in analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make thoughtful, practical decisions
* A team-oriented, collaborative attitude with the ability to foster cooperation amongst upper management, business stakeholders and third-party solution providers
* Outstanding, proactive communication skills - written, verbal, presentations, and more
* Strong delivery focus - able to deliver against timelines, budget and achieve results
* Flexible, positive thinker that can find a way to get things done in a complex and fast moving environment. Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Good facilitator - lead project meetings and workshops delivering on objectives by engaging participants
* Resilience under pressure will be a distinct advantage in the role
* Experience using Smartsheet, Lucidchart, PPT, JIRA is a must
* Experience with translating accounting conclusions into operational processes
* A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operation and accounting challenges
* NetSuite & SAP ERP experience is a plus
* PMP certification a plus
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
* Maternity & Parental Leave
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* Amazon Employee Discount
* Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
* Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is a social video platform and community for gamers, video game culture and the creative arts.