Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Partnerships is a core part of Twitch which acquires new content, retains strategic partner talent, and manages relationships with our top creators. Partnerships takes pride in developing an industry leading reputation for acquiring and growing creators' careers. We aim to build and scale a world class, creator-first service & value-add focused organization.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will work with a talented team to create innovative ways to maintain high operational excellence by delivery of features from our Product/Salesforce roadmap. All aspects of Partner strategy and workflow (from the content we acquire, to the opportunities we provide our Partners) are data driven with a cost of time to our staff. Thus, it is imperative that we maximize our efforts by improving our workflows and providing the highest valued opportunities to our creators.
In this role, you are comfortable interacting with all dimensions of the company, ranging from individual contributors to Senior VPs. You can quickly get up to speed on a technical challenge, bring the right pieces together, and make and execute a plan to defeat that challenge even if some of the people involved are outside of your own team or even outside the company. You own everything without doing all the work and know the danger in making assumptions. Your communication is accurate, efficient and concise. You understand and value the charter of our team, and strive to ensure all aspects of the team are running smoothly with consistent improvement to our KPIs.
* Own successful delivery of large, high-impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives aimed to improve operational efficiencies with our Partnerships Team
* Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with Partnerships leads to develop program plans, roadmaps, dependency identification, and resourcing plans
* Establish and drive adoption of tools and best practices. Share your program management knowledge with leadership teams
* Lead post-program analysis to guide future programs.
* Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status, and critical issues--making sure to escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner
* Design and implement improvements in communication, monitoring, and reporting
* Identify, create and measure process improvements that automate manual steps, consolidate processes and scale with Twitch's rapid growth
* 5+ years of experience as a technical program manager, project manager, or developer in software/web development organizations
* Strong technical acumen. Actively able to participate and contribute to technical design discussions, proactively identify challenges and risks while working closely with engineers and product manager to address challenges
* Able to form mitigation plans for risks before they can develop into failure states
* Demonstrated ability to succeed and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities
* Demonstrated ability and experience to influence, develop productive working relationships and lead teams to successful product delivery with product managers, engineering teams, and key stakeholders from different business functions without a direct reporting structure in place
* Strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset, and an understanding of the appropriate level of urgency
* Strong sense of ownership in order to proactively remove program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that might block successful product delivery
* Solid understanding of product development methodologies (waterfall and agile), and ability to apply them appropriately to manage programs effectively
* Focus on results and outcome, not just process. You have experience establishing processes that are or appropriate to the task at hand. Zealots for specific processes and tools need not apply.
* Creative problem solver. Proactively take initiative without asking
* Detail and results oriented
* Salesforce Certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
* Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
* Experience with Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with Tableau
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
* Maternity & Parental Leave
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* Amazon Employee Discount
* Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
* Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is a social video platform and community for gamers, video game culture and the creative arts.