Twitch has over 100 million users and creators are at the center of our success. The Creator Experience team is responsible for building products that help our creators grow their business. Last year, we shipped Achievements, Stream Summary and Raids to positive reception. This year, we are scaling the team to bring even more exciting products to broadcasters.
We're looking for engineers that love delighting people with incredible products and user experiences. On this team, you'll work closely with our other engineering and product teams to craft a beautiful and engaging product, collect feedback, and iterate quickly. We value expertise in building applications for the Web, comfort working throughout the stack, and an understanding of product concerns.
* Proficient coder in one or more of the following: Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java, Scala
* 3+ years of experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale
* Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
* Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Full-stack development experience
* Experience setting up and maintaining AWS infrastructure
* Avid user of Twitch or passion for video games
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
* Maternity & Parental Leave
* Flexible PTO
* Commuter Benefits
* Amazon Employee Discount
* Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
* Free Snacks & Beverages
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch is a company that develops a social video platform and community for gamers, video game culture, and the creative arts.