Would you like to make an impact in the software industry? Microsoft 365 is hiring. Microsoft is building a new cloud offering based on Office 365 and Windows, that creates an integrated, secure, productivity suite, for organizations large and small.
We are looking for a PM to join the Microsoft 365 Admin team. We are designing the new Microsoft 365 manageability story, and run the recently launched Microsoft 365 Admin Center (admin.microsoft,com). With a 2-3M MAU, you would be working on *the* most heavily used IT admin app at Microsoft.
A successful candidate will have a passion for being a "product" person. They will have the ability to harness; customer perspectives, needs and business goals into creating experiences that admins love, have intelligence threaded throughout and enable customers to gain maximum value from their Microsoft 365 subscription. Finally, key to be a product person is shipping - this means working hand in hand with UX designers and software engineers to build and rollout awesome new capabilities to the cloud service.
* Proven track record of seizing ambiguous opportunities, driving clarity into them, and creating impactful results that benefits the company through deeply involved interactions and discussion
* Leadership skills, critical thinking skills, problem-solving, creativity, and collaboration with an ability to build strong partnership with others
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an attention to detail
* A good understanding of how to create software or how an engineering product cycle works
* Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-driven environment
* Strong presentation skills
* Software industry experience, preferably in program or product management. CS degree also acceptable.
* Have a valid Passport or be able to travel outside the US, strongly preferred, but not required.
* Must be able to relocate to Redmond, WA
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Work with the design and engineering teams to build intelligent admin capabilities that drive adoption of Microsoft 365 and make IT admins more efficient.
* Specifically, responsible for the feature specs, delivery of features into production, analysis and business plans
* Drive feature improvements in to Microsoft 365 Admin Center by collecting feedback from SMB + Enterprise customers
* Present to execs, and at customer conferences (e.g. Microsoft Ignite)
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.