United States of America - Washington, D.C., USA - Washington, D.C.
AECOM is actively seeking a
Program Management Support Specialist to provide support to the Submarine Acoustic Systems Program Office. The position will be located at 300 M St SE, Washington, DC 20003.
* Interface with program office personnel, Navy field activity personnel, and contractors in acquisition, engineering, and logistics functional areas for action status, issue resolution, and planning
* Assist with classified safe inventory management and consolidated action lists
* Draft, coordinate, and finalize briefing material, reports, correspondence, schedules, calendars, POC lists, and Navy requirements in a collaborative setting
* Draft, audit, and finalize Navy contract documentation and Acquisition Category (ACAT) requirements to meet applicable statutory, regulatory, and NAVSEA requirements
* Facilitation of documentation and process reviews with AECOM team members and customers
* Conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report findings to the customer
* Meeting attendance and generation of agendas, minutes, and actions as required
* Support quality improvements through the generation and improvement of standard procedures and guidance
* Team with supervisor to provide overall quality and process management planning
* File archive management and reorganization participation
* Meeting preparation and management
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field
* 7 years of job related experience or equivalent
* Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* An active Government Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
* Good interpersonal team communication and collaboration skills.
* Ability to solicit and coordinate input across functional areas.
* Program Management support experience
* Proofing and editing proficiency and good attention to detail
* Position may require up to 15% travel
* Familiarity with Navy programs and DoD requirements.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 220473BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
AECOM is an engineering company that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to governments, businesses, and organizations.