Responsible for quality assurance in data solution product development, including the generation of customized data extracts and reports. Evaluates output and code against requirements and performs data research. Drives data quality improvement through seeking out and identifying opportunities for process optimization. Experience with quality testing and defect management in a data environment is essential.
* Performs quality audits on data extracts, file formats, and delivery mechanisms prior to the production delivery of custom data solutions. Reviews, researches, analyzes, and makes recommendations to ensure jobs will meet customer expectations.
* Continually identifies areas of process improvement opportunity to automate, streamline, and tune jobs for improved efficiency, quality and performance.
* Collaborates with product developers and with partners across matrix, and integrates activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation.
* Engages with internal customers to improve and resolve data delivery issues. Provides appropriate analysis, follow-up, escalation and solutions.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* Bachelors Degree required (computer science, engineering, or related field preferred)
* 4+ years of directly related experience
* SQL and SSIS proficiency
* Experience with testing in a QA/QC environment
* Proficient knowledge of defect management (trending, traceability, etc.)
* Experience with creating test plans, scenarios and checklists using industry standards
* Understanding of data structures, architecture, transformation and design
* Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, client-centric, results-oriented culture
* Solid verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and/or customers is a must
* Experience with property and/or financial data preferred
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.