You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable software. You're comfortable working with product managers, analysts, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You're comfortable managing Software Development Vendors in a Managed Service model across global teams and taking responsibility of software delivery. You are good in managing and supporting production systems on a daily basis and have the leadership skills to work with engineers and support team to resolve the issues in a timely manner. You 're comfortable in doing architecture/design/code reviews for software to create a high quality maintainable software. You're comfortable working on software delivery in a highly complaint and regulated environment for Credit Industry. You have passion to upgrade legacy platforms to latest technologies and migrate systems to a Cloud Environment.
Come work in an environment where we have a passion for technology, software engineering, collaboration and a focus on developing the best software for our clients in mortgage and credit industries. You will be working closely with our business partners and vendors to develop creative solutions to enhance our existing platforms and launch new products. You will be working closely with our Software vendors on technology upgrades, promote the use of coding best practices and design patterns, and help drive the migration of our platforms into the cloud.
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Related Discipline
* 5+ years of software development experience in multiple programming languages (JAVA, .NET C#, Oracle)
* Experience in an Onshore/Offshore Software Development and Support Model
* Experience in managing online software production systems on a daily basis
* Experience representing technology teams and projects to business/executive management
* Experience in technical upgrades and re-architecture of legacy systems
* Experience in migrating systems to Cloud Environment (AWS, GCP)
* Experience in software compliance working in a highly regulated environment dealing with NPPI financial data
* Experience in secure software development and vulnerability remediation
* Experience in Microservice architecture.
* Experience in managing software development teams through Software Development Life Cycle (Requirements/Development/QA/Dev Ops)
* Credit Industry Experience and Credit Industry Formats (MISMO, Metro2) is a Plus
* Experience in Vendor Management and Delivering Software in a Managed Service Model is a plus
* Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Jenkins, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kafka, Tableau is a plus
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, manage business performance and risk.