Under general supervision, responsible for the review, preparation, submittal, monitoring and distribution of computer production jobs in response to requests for service. Must be able to understand business rules, work with varying data formats, and monitor data quality.
* Understand, query and manipulate varying data and file formats.
* Identify and resolve data quality problems.
* Uses data analysis tools effectively.
* Evaluate business impact of specific data quality issues.
* Measure and audit large volumes of varying data for quality issues.
* Communicates issues and verifies issue resolution.
* May be required to guide and direct offshore analysts.
* May participate in decisions on priorities, issue impacts, implementation, and deployment.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
* High attention to detail.
* Experience with tools to query and manipulate data in varying file formats.
* Experience with different types of data formats and file structures.
* Ability to follow and develop data quality standards, metrics and audit procedures.
* Ability to perform analysis and exercise discretion and judgment for providing data for supporting the applicable business systems.
* Oral communication skills sufficient to communicate effectively with technical personnel and end users.
* Written communication skills to communicate issues with end users and for the creation of technical specifications.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
* Ability to test application functionality, navigation, consistency and usability, to identify and report defects and issues.
* Ability to plan, execute and coordinate testing tasks performed by self and other team members.
* Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams on issue prioritization and resolution.
* Ability to guide and train less knowledgeable team members in group principles, practices, and standards.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel to create plan documents and spreadsheets containing basic formulas and formatting.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic is a property information, big data, and technology solutions provider.