We are looking for an exceptional product manager to join the AI team at Unity. Our team is laser-focused on changing the landscape for AI research and game development. In this role, you will be:
* Developing products for creating intelligent behaviors and agents in Unity games using the latest advancements in machine learning
* Enabling Unity developers to leverage large-scale simulations of their game to enhance the player experience
You can learn more about us by reading our Unity Blog posts and arXiv papers [1, 2].
As a Product Manager, you will be working with a world class team of researchers, engineers, and other product managers. Your contributions will have the potential to transform the future experiences of games, AR, and VR. We're looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoys challenging the status quo.
* Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
* Understanding the pain points and needs of early users and customers
* Identify and track key success metrics for your products and features
* Partner with engineering in the day-to-day to instill focus and direction
* 3+ years of software product management (or equivalent years of experience)
* Experience working collaboratively with other product and functional teams
* Experience leading products from inception to completion
* Experience in the gaming industry or shipping AI/ML technologies
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world's most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and - working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft - ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
About Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies offers a high-performance end-to-end development platform for creating beautiful and engaging 2D, 3D, VR and AR games and apps.