At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is looking for a highly-motivated Technical Product Support Engineer 3 with extensive software, hardware, and system knowledge to own and troubleshoot SQKs and FSARs for the B baseline. The candidate should be a self-starter and will be responsible for working within and outside of the IPT to resolve highly visibility issues.
The candidate will be in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working closely with hardware and software engineers in a lab and production environment in a variety of locations. The successful candidate will have excellent coordination, communications, planning, and interpersonal skills.
This role will be from the software directorate and report directly to the MS IPT Product Support Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Troubleshooting SQKs and FSARs
* Provide onsite technical and system support
* Support the IPT with O&S efforts
* Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline from an accredited university with 5 years of software engineering experience, Masters degree in a STEM discipline with 3 years of software engineering experience, or a PhD in a STEM discipline with no experience
* Direct experience developing and integrating Java applications
* An active DoD Top Secret clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain program access
* Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
* Experience developing enterprise solutions for Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) in a SOA environment
* Excellent 2-way communication skills (upward and downward)
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
* Previous experience with existing system
* Program clearance
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.