Working at the intersection of software, hardware, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world.
We are looking for a Platform Back End Engineer that will join a small but incredibly strong team of Back End Engineers that work in primarily in C++ and some Python.
You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions.
* 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in C++ production code
* Experience in scaling, performance, and system level software development
* Collaborate with other SWEs, PMs, Leaders, and other teams in our multi-discipline culture
* Ability to be independent, give input, and work in a culture that celebrates autonomy
* BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
Carbon is an equal opportunity employer.
Carbon team members enjoy working in a newly innovated R&D facility, a short walk from Redwood City CalTrain station and downtown. Our tight-knit team works collaboratively in our open space and in our onsite labs, learning together through our entrepreneurship guest speaker series, and bonds together through fun engineering problems, catered meals, offsite events, and activities.
Carbon works at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science.