Working at the intersection of software, hardware, and molecular science, we are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to manufacturing. Our company is built on the idea that diverse fields of study must come together to solve intractable problems. We have grand ambitions to create technology that will influence industry around the world, making the impossible possible.
We're looking for a full stack engineer with solid computer science fundamentals to help us extend and build new applications quickly - ideally someone that's comfortable learning new tools while finding ever more efficient ways to leverage existing software tools. Although this is a full stack role, it will lean towards the back end. You will need to be able to work independently as well as effectively communicate with the larger software and hardware engineering teams.
You will be joining a diverse team with a vibrant culture, where team success is as important as celebrating individual contributions. Help us change the world and we will help you change yours.
* Want to be a technical hands -on leader, mentor junior engineers while ability to ship successful software
* Production level experience in full-stack frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, React, Express / Node
* Expert skills across relevant server - side technologies, including networking, security, databases, RESTful services, HTML/CSS/ JS
* DevOps and / or operational experience with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Linux
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Carbon is an equal opportunity employer.
Carbon team members enjoy working in a newly renovated R&D facility. Our tight-knit team works collaboratively in our open space and in our onsite labs, learning together through our entrepreneurship guest speak series, and bonds together over fun engineering problems, catered meals, offsite events, and activities.
We also provide a complete benefits and competitive compensation including equity ownership.
Carbon (formerly known as Carbon3D) is a provider of a digital manufacturing platform that allows companies to reinvent their polymeric products from design to production.