Mid Acquisition Analyst
Req #: 218457
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI International Inc. is looking to hire a Jr. Acquisition Analyst to support a Navy acquisition program office supporting ACAT and non-programs of record developing acquisition related documentation in the Washington D.C. area.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Assist with all aspects of the federal government contracting life cycle, including pre-award acquisition planning, source selection support, and post-award contract administration for complex naval and DoD hardware intensive systems.
* Assist with all aspects of Navy pre- and post-award contracting procedures and policies.
* Assist in the development and review of acquisition documentation and plans, including Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategies (AS), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Source Selection Plans (SSP), Justification and Approvals (J&A), Determination and Finding (D&F), and the Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), ensuring adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
* Track and resolve any action items pertaining to all facets of the acquisition lifecycle.
* Assemble minutes and briefs as required for senior leadership and external stakeholders.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* At least 8 years of experience with acquisition and program management support in a DoD program office.
* Ability to work with senior military leaders, civilian and uniform, and coordinate across action officer level activities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Highly organized and able to work to short time lines.
* Possession of excellent oral and written skills.
* Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
* Must have a current Secret Clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* MA or MS degree
* Completion of acquisition training, education, or certifications, including Defense Acquisition University, DAWIA Certification, or membership in the Acquisition Corps.
* DAWIA Level I Certification in Program Management.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.