Network Security Analyst II
Req #: 218087
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
What You'll Be Doing: Cybersecurity! Under general supervision, collect information to perform network monitoring and research, by leveraging a wide variety of source data and skills for both classified and unclassified programs, supporting CACI's National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source data sets
* Communicate understanding of network architecture and design
* Collect, receive and analyze network information from various sources and synthesize to communicate results to peers, supervisors, and customers
* Use cyber defense tools for continuous monitoring and analysis of systems
* Characterize and analyze network traffic
* Design and implement specified network architectures and/or activities as needed
* Assist in the construction of signatures which can be implemented on cyber defense network tools
* Generate reports and presentations suitable for documenting and communicating results to peers and team members
* Present cybersecurity recommendations to peers and development team members based on results of analyses
* MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE. There is no clearance requirement to begin employment, however, as a requirement of continued employment, you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Networking and/or computer science experience including broad knowledge in IP networking, cyber security and system engineering
* Working knowledge of IP (v4 and v6) and computer and network security
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience with software development
* Skills developing scripts and/or writing code in one or more relevant programming language
* Strong writing and communications skills
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
* Experience in the software development lifecycle and the ability to provide feedback to development teams
* Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, Dynamic Host Configuration, Domain Name System (DNS), and directory services
* Knowledge of cyber-attack stages (e.g., reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation, covering tracks)
* Knowledge of penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques
* Skill in performing packet-level analysis
* Certification(s) exceeding, similar or related to the following: CCNA Security, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA)
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.