Req #: 221707
Location: Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord, WA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI has an immediate opening for a Systems Administrator based in Fort Lewis, WA. Our customers, programs, and research and development combine to offer some of the most exciting opportunities in the industry. Our business is known for our creativity, quality and commitment to our employees' development and our customers' success. Apply today to be considered!
The System Administrator will be responsible for providing technical support and training to DoD customers, with technical issues and questions, provide training to DoD and medical personnel in the use of MC4 systems and applications, maintain databases and applications on client hardware, and collect information regarding systemic problems and report through proper channels.
The Scope and Responsibilities include:
* System administrator and database administration services
* Support MC4 applications and operating system infrastructure to maintain system operability
* In selected locations shall manage installation, maintenance and usage of complex networks that link numerous computing platforms, operating systems, and network topologies
* Assist units in managing system performance and identify MC4 system security procedures, troubleshoot and resolve complex problems to ensure minimal disruption of MC4 usage.
* Research hardware and software issues regarding MC4 systems (laptops, servers, routers, and other line item components) and provide technical support and system training to end-users.
* Plan and perform fault management, configuration control, and performance monitoring, conduct installation, activation, back-up, deactivation, and restart of network resources/services
* Instruct users on the installation and support of MC4 servers to include all MC4 and related software applications, provide technical assistance, support, and advice to customers, onsite or via telephone worldwide of MC4 suite of programs (AHLTA-T, AHLTA-M, DCAM, TMDS/JMeWS and all others as directed and developed)
* Provide instruction in how to maintain the MC4 hardware, and how to plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
* Perform independent fielding for units and accomplish special projects
* Assess the impact of changes in system software and hardware functionality affecting users and system administrators
* Conduct New Equipment Training and New Equipment Fielding based on the approved fielding and training plan
* Provide system administrator, comprehensive training, and database administration services in support of MC4 systems/servers including network integration and Help Desk operations in support of contingency operations.
* Test and implement interface programs as directed by the Government
* Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems in coordination with the MC4 Help Desk to ensure minimal disruption of mission-critical applications
* Establish system network policies and procedures regarding access methods and time, security validation checks, and documentation
* Document system architecture
* Evaluate communication hardware and software and troubleshoot LAN/WAN and other network related problems
* Work effectively as a member of a geographically diverse team
* Baseline Certification: CompTIA Sec+ (CE)
* Computing Environment Certification: Microsoft WIN10 MCSA (697 & 698) or MS Server 2012
* Microsoft MCSA or MS Server 2012 required within 120 days of hire date
* 3-5 years Systems Administration experience
* Must be able to physically lift ~50 lbs when required and must be able to remain active for ~8+ hours day
* Must be able to work 9 hours per day, 7 days a week when deployed to certain OCONUS locations
* Government security clearance (SECRET)
* Must be willing to travel within the US (CONUS) 40-60% of the time
* Must be willing to travel abroad (OCONUS) and be ready to deploy abroad within - 120 days of hire.
* OCONUS Travel (tour) length can range from six months to one year.
* Primary OCONUS locations are: South West Asia, Germany and Korea
* Bachelor's degree (information Technology)
* Practical experience working with MC4 suite of programs (AHLTA-T, AHLTA-M, DCAM, TMDS/JMeWS)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Joint Base Lewis-Mcchord-WA-TACOMA
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.