* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19035145
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Engineer
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on globally. We provide the critical engineering foundation for Citi's technology solutions related to end user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to engineer the current branch of SCCM to produce a high quality, reliable, and a feature rich experience.We strive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies daily.
CTI focuses on delivering the best for our clients by building a talented team of diverse and highly experienced personnel with enterprise level background and skills.
Our Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Engineer will apply technical expertise relative to systems management technology to engineer and deliver products or projects on time and on budget. The engineer will be a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch expert with enterprise experience and strong knowledge of computer hardware, computing operating systems, networking, and technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory. Each day the resource will use their expertise to assure the SCCM is configured optimally and to introduce robust SCCM features to the end user community. The resource will be a key contributor in any troubleshooting, architectural, and design event.
This role based in Irving, Texas.
* Articulate the long term vision of the SCCM product by keeping abreast of new features and technology advancements
* Effectively engineer at an enterprise level (more than 100,000 clients)all aspects of SCCM to include but not limited to: OS deployment, servicing, patching, replications, SQL queries, inventory, reporting, software metering, and power management.
* Serve as a technical lead for the product to advise others
* Troubleshoot all aspects of SCCM issues related to client devices, supported servers, logs, SQL, distribution points, role servers and the CAS central administration site
* Attend and steer meetings to further the SCCM product within Citi and to meet with Microsoft to influence future versions of the product.
* Create automation by using scripts, PowerShell, or other relevant programming languages to extend or link to SCCM capabilities.
* Ensure service standards are documented and delivered according to the guidelines.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Skills / Experience Levels
* Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate to key partners and senior management
* Self-starter with problem solving experience and proven ability to lead through influence and a keen understanding of business dynamics
* Ability to write medium to complex PowerShell scripts or .net programming
* Author SQL database queries and related reporting skills in SSRS.
* Detail oriented individual who has confidence with reports, metrics and presentations; proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, SQL, Access, Microsoft Project, or other data analysis tools
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a large technology organization
* You have multiple years of SCCM product experience, preferably in a large, global technology or financial institutions organization.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.