* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19026047
This is an individual contributor in the eDelivery development area. This is a segment within Global Consumer Technology. The ideal candidate for this position must have demonstrated broad technical knowledge, people management capabilities, project management discipline, strong leadership and organization skills, creativity and technical vision in planning, developing and implementing the strategy for applications on various platforms.
* Strong knowledge of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Experience in Quality Assurance, Change Management, Build Management, Release Management and Version control system.
* Experience in Subversion, UNIX/LINUX and Windows environment, UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl scripting, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle and Mongo DB.
* Experience in Version control management through PVCS, Application Deployments through IBM WebSphere tools, HP quality center, Blue Print, RTC and Jenkins.
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of issues, including in-depth technical analysis, troubleshooting, analyzing, root cause and engaging appropriate SEs as needed to drive incident and problem management
* Create and drive permanent solutions and improvements after root cause is identified
* Identify opportunities for automation and operational efficiencies.
* Provides technical oversight across systems and applications; leverages skills across multiple apps development areas.
* Report status of assigned responsibilities.
* Ideal candidate would have good Knowledge in J2EE technology, Java, Spring, Akka, Scala, Mongo DB, Unix, Linux, Scripting, Oracle, XSLT, Scaml, Ajax, Rest web services, Angulr JS, Karaf, Websphere, JMS, Shell scripting.
* Experience in statement processing and eMail management systems.
* Experience in Live Chat Platforms like LivePerson/Infosys Chat.
* Production Management of customer facing applications, and have an extensive knowledge of software product development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile).
* Candidates should have excellent technical knowledge with experience in supporting large-scale applications.
* Candidates must have proficiency in building solid working relationships and demonstrate collaborative management practices across client areas (development, operations and business).
* Candidates are expected to work effectively in cross-organizational situations and be enthusiastic about building quality software products with excellent people, processes and tools. Must be able to promote teamwork within and across groups.
* Strong knowledge of Citi technical processes and Operations business processes is preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Process of CTI and CTO and other support organizations in CITI.
* Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexible, proactive, and self motivated with a proven ability to drive technical solutions.
* Professional maturity in dealing with various levels of management and staff.
* 12 years of relevant job experience
* BS or MS in technology field
* Knowledge of the banking industry required
* Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities simultaneously
* Leadership abilities to drive and deliver with quality
* Self motivated and team player
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.