* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19036483
Role: Core Data Services Lead of Genesis
* Lead an organization of IT professionals in driving and implementing technology strategy.
* Partner with multiple stakeholders to create functional and technology architecture for core data platform for Finance, Risk and Compliance
* Implement short term and long term goals for the organisation, aimed at both solving the immediate problems while creating a sustainable solution for the future
* Drive the planning and execution of the book of work, budget, and resource and location strategy.
* Partner closely with senior leadership teams within the Finance and Risk organizations in understanding evolving business needs, aligning technology strategy with their respective objectives and agreeing technology expenditure plans.
* Interface with multiple Regulators in outlining Citi's technology position and in communicating progress on Citi wide supervisory initiatives.
* Communicate with senior managers across GFTS, EIO&T and other technology partners in aligning implementation and operational strategies.
* Partner with Audit, Compliance and Legal teams in ensuring the team's stringent audit and compliance needs are fulfilled.
* Market sense technology and application management strategies that are optimally suited for the Business domain supported and embed them within Citi processes.
* Scan and learn the fast evolving Regulatory environment by interacting with external entities and via Regulatory publications and ensure such knowledge is shared with Citi stakeholders
* Partner with Senior Management and/or provide consultations and expert advice on strategic plans and business objectives
* Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience in developing Finance & Enterprise applications, preferably using Java, Spring, Hibernate
* Must have 2+ year experience working on big data technologies, preferably Apache Spark, Ignite, Hadoop, Kafka, & Hive
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field required
* Ability to lead, develop people and drive strategy of the organization
* Program and Project management along with Architect / Design, Lead, Implementation of Big Data Applications
* Proven leadership experience in managing people
* Coaches and mentors team members
* Provides proper direction, support, affirmation and recognition to members or teams as necessary
* Effectively delegates tasks to team members
* Strategy & Effective Management Skills
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Research Oriented
* Detail oriented and analytical
* Effective time management, documentation and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks
* Ability to embrace change
* Ability to learn quickly about a new business process
* Logical minded person who can understand complex issues & think about them with precision
* Ability to learn new best practices and technologies and incorporate with organizational strategy
* Communication Skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong senior management writing and presentation skills, executive communication
* Subject matter experience in organizational and process design
* Relationship Management
* Ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships with senior leaders, peers , partners and clients
* Ability to drive the development of customer councils/user groups as well as satisfaction surveys and follow ups
* Collaborative "team player" orientation with a strong cultural awareness
* Effectiveness at working with and across various levels within Citi
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.