The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry - we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream - it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best - best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz. This role demands constant interaction with internal colleagues and external partners from different functions and backgrounds.
* We are looking for a Manager, Cloud Engineering to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for introducing technical capabilities that will introduce and optimize cloud capabilities for analytics solutions, as well as managing the migration of processes from on-premise to a cloud platform. The ideal candidate is the perfect blend of cloud engineer and business/technical data analyst who enjoys identifying solutions, building them from the ground up, and educating others on the value of the cloud and how it can support various business use cases. The Manager, Cloud Engineering will work with multiple project teams to deliver initiatives across all functions within KraftHeinz, and will ensure solutions are consistent throughout. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the requests from multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of joining a team whose goal is to create the most valuable enterprise analytical solutions and is passionate about how analytics powered by cloud capabilities can improve the way we do business.
* Working as part of a multi-discipline team in a new initiative to build a computing environment in Cloud platforms (GCP/Azure) servicing the KraftHeinz analytics community.
* Leading the design and implementation of Cloud services for multiple projects and integration with on-prem Hadoop/SAP HANA environments.
* Lead project to implement subnets, DNS, firewall, and VPN services in the chosen cloud provider.
* Actively managing and monitoring the performance of cloud services.
* Evaluating new technologies, consults with vendors, and recommend their use where appropriate. Providing high-level expert analysis on network related issues. Responding to and resolves network difficulties.
* Creating and maintaining network documentation necessary to ensure the efficient network operation of the cloud platform
* Developing network standards and configurations including network security controls.
* Operate and manage a Cloudera Hadoop on premises cluster.
* 4+ years of experience in software development and development operations.
* Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), developing and improving CI/CD standards, practices and procedures.
* Hands-on experience and extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure (VMs, Network, Storage, Database, Application services etc.) and on-premise Cloudera clusters (Hive, Spark, HDFS, Impala). Hands on experience with Azure preferred.
* Strong Linux (RHEL preferred) and scripting background for task automation (Python, Ruby)
* Exposure to big data solutions in cloud environments (SQL services, SQL data warehouse, big data services). Hands on experience with Snowflake preferred.
* Experience with supporting documentation for Authority to Operate (ATO), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Knowledge base articles.
* BA/BS engineering or related IT, System Engineering, or STEM degree (or an additional 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree)
* Experienced in Agile software development practices and tools
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Location(s)Chicago/Aon CenterEqual Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
About Kraft Heinz
Kraft Heinz manufactures and markets food and beverage products.