Partners Data Systems
Req ID: 30064
Other Location(s): N/A
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Travel Required: a. Up to 25%
Hiring Manager: Greg Carroll
At Capital, we're committed to providing you with opportunities to broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills, and to grow personally, professionally and financially. If you're interested in continuing to Grow with Capital by pursuing a new role, please review the job description below to determine if this opportunity might be right for you.
For additional information about how you can develop your career at Capital, please visit Grow with Capital.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
Our Market Data Technology Team aims to provide reliable access to Market Data and trading connectivity to help our investment group achieve superior results.
As a Market Data Technologist you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of market data applications and the supporting infrastructure, including transaction services.
* Provides operational support by working closely with users, Information Technology Group (ITG), and vendors to resolve issues
* Participate in projects and provide support to Market Data project lead
* Lead minor efforts to implement/change new services
* Assists the technical lead on larger, more complex projects
* Document new and existing processes and procedures
* Identifies resources required to fulfill project objectives, determining mix of appropriate internal and external sources
* Package and test applications
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
* Minimum 1 year of enterprise technical support experience
* Foundational knowledge of networking, windows environment, and application support
* Solid planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Company: CGCG-US (504)
Recruiter: Joel Brewer
Covered/Personal Securities: No
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Technical Support, Technology, Entry Level
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.