Partners Data Systems
InterSystems' Technical Career Development Program (TCDP) provides recent graduates the opportunity to experience multiple technical roles within our software company to develop the foundation for your career.
The TCDP will prepare you for successful integration into InterSystems' established and elite technical teams through structured training, personalized mentorship, and collaborating frequently with cross-functional groups. Immerse yourself in our technologies and find the career that is right for you!
* Begin the program in group trainings on our IRIS Database, HealthShare and TrakCare Applications
* Match with a six-week project and mentor
* Present your project solutions to a team of VP's, managers and mentors
* Expand your knowledge to another segment of our Software Development Lifecycle with a second project
* Embark on your InterSystems career by joining a team that aligns with the skills and interests you discovered during your TCDP experience
* Currently graduating from a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD program (academic year 2018-2019)
* Interdisciplinary academic work in Computer Science, Physics, Math or STEM preferred
* Personal interest of taking an active role in how technology can improve the healthcare industry and patient outcomes OR a strong interest in improving database technologies
* Demonstrated initiative through academic excellence, extracurricular or work experiences
* Technical Curiosity
* Creativity towards complex technical challenges
* Collaborative team mindset
* Flexible demeanor in an ever-changing work environment
* Initiative to build a technical foundation for a career that matters
About InterSystemsInterSystems is an innovative software company offering advanced technologies for data management, integration, and analytics seen in healthcare, financial services, and other industries that require the highest reliability and performance. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology and all of the U.S. News and World Report Honor Roll hospitals use InterSystems technologies. We are currently hiring for opportunities at our global headquarters located in the tech-hub of New England - Kendall Square!
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.