At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Become part of a dynamic team in the management of Exelon's Oracle HCM Cloud applications and interfaces, working closely with the functional business support teams. This is an opportunity to lead and build a foundation for future application movement into the Cloud. Plan and manage resources, finances, scope and services within a functional area of Information Technology to deliver business results. Provide IT products, services and solutions on time, within budget and with the required functionality. Enforcement and monitoring of monthly SLA's. Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Lead and manage IT staff and resources in accordance with IT Business Plan. Plan and manage to defined service level agreements at agreed upon budgets.
* Lead and manage IT associated system integrators to deliver services and projects of medium to high complexity.
* Operate utilizing standard processes as defined within Exelon's Management Model. Oversee process improvement efforts and ensure adoption of standard processes and procedures that deliver sustainable top quartile cost and performance levels.
* Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with business and IT partners. Communicate status to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Maintain current business knowledge/acumen, including application of technology solutions to deliver business results.
* Evaluate performance and provide coaching for IT personnel. Participate in career development and succession planning processes. Promote diversity and foster teamwork, collaboration, and a learning organization. Provide input on development and retention processes for IT employees.
* Prepare and manage budget for area of responsibility.
* Managing cloud applications in ERP space for HR, Timekeeping, and Payroll systems.
* Utilizing and applying knowledge of Cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS, such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Box etc.
* Understanding of foundational cloud technologies (e.g., network, computer, database, middleware, visualization, etc.).
* Experience collaborating with Cloud Partners
* Building new processes and procedures for application operations in the Cloud.
* Working on complex systems, being customer-centric, and delivering results while solving challenges in innovative ways
* Bringing high level energy, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 8 to 10 years' experience in ERP related technologies.
* Project Management certification.
* Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in Cloud or ERP technologies
* Experience leading and managing IT projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT project management.
* Experience leading and managing technical personnel.
* Strong judgment and excellent analytical ability.
* Excellent communications skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of IT and business management and with vendors.
* Experience managing budgets for functional area of responsibility.
* Graduate degree
* Appropriate technical skills and functional knowledge in ERP (HR preferred) processes and support.
* Oracle HCM Cloud, Cloud applications and maintenance support experience
* Oracle SOA Product Stack experience or general SOA experience
* Performs service in support of IT applications (Operations, production support, internal/major projects, portfolio management of applications)
* Experience in Web development
* Agile, Scrum, SDLC
* Working in a Sarbanes Oxley controlled environment
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon Corporation engages in energy generation and delivery businesses.