At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Manages activities relating to planning, designing, building, and maintaining high quality solutions, products and processes. Creates and assigns detailed tasks to subordinates. Has budget responsibility for a small project, sub-project or process component.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Perform, manage and appropriately document work activities relating to projects, sub-projects, or processes. For projects: plan, design, and build high quality IT software solutions in accordance with IT project management standards. For operations and application maintenance and support: plan and lead IT activities required to manage service level agreements. Assist others in planning and prioritizing work and work schedule.
* Assist in creation of documentation for products and services. Use best practices to improve products and services provided to business unit partners, and monitor adherence within Team/Group to standards as defined within the Management Model
* Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners and other stakeholders
* Establish positive team environment by proactively assisting and training less experienced personnel. Provide performance and development feedback as required
* Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline and typically 5 to 8 years relevant experience.
* Appropriate technical skills (add specifics here).
* Strong knowledge of business practices and processes in (add specifics here).
* Experience leading small IT projects or sub-teams and knowledge of IT project management.
* Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
* Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
* Ability to work with remote project teams
* Utilizes understanding of customers business needs to determine requirements
* Applies technical expertise to plan, design, build or support required products and processes
* Helps other team members learn appropriate theories, practices and principles that relate to their skill set portfolio
* As assigned, manage budget for area of responsibility
* Expected to work under minimal supervision
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon Corporation engages in energy generation and delivery businesses.