PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of this position is to provide transactional data analysis and support for Human Resource applications. Key responsibilities include day to day support of client requests for data extraction, reporting and analysis as well as system operations. Additionally, this position will respond to client inquiries and provide exceptional delivery of customer service including; end user education, issue resolution and recommendations for change.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Extract and compile information to create and develop reports/queries to client's specifications. This includes using various logical, statistical and/or analytical methods to extract data from source systems, conduct research or perform analysis as well as understanding and reconciling gaps and contradictions among reports and between reporting tools. Maintain, improve and automate existing reports and analyses using sustainable and scalable methodology. Communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders on both a reoccurring and ad-hoc basis.
Operational support of HR applications including system configuration, documentation and customization as required. This includes helping to develop oversight and governance strategies of report generation and standardization.
Identify areas for improvement of service delivery, quality controls and efficiency of operations with a focus on customer service excellence. Manage relationships with stakeholders, and continuously improve processes for end-users.
Act as an internal consultant and liaison between business clients, HR and IT.
* Bachelor's degree in business-related field (HR, IT, Finance, Business Admin…)
* Strong consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills.
* Experience writing complex SQL and ability to understand and interpret RDBMS architecture with little guidance or existing documentation
* Comfort querying, interpreting and visualizing data from a variety of different sources to create a cohesive story
* Knowledge of metrics, data and business intelligence strategies
* Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure
* Able to manage multiple priorities, be results-oriented, customer-focused and show initiative
* Strong communication and client engagement skills, including the ability to translate technical concepts for a non-technical audience
* Work under minimal supervision
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
* Knowledge of HR and Payroll key processes
* Familiarity with Oracle's HCM platform
* Working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
* Hands-on use of one or more scripting language for data analysis (Python, R, Java, etc.)
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to automate the entire lifecycle of reporting artifacts via RPA principals. Including ETL processes, data summarization/aggregation, data visualization, and report creation in various output (Excel, PPT, JPEG, etc.)
* Experience planning and executing projects and initiatives with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and teams concurrently
Exelon Corporation engages in energy generation and delivery businesses.