At Exelon, we have a place for you!
Join the nations leading energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolio's and retail customer bases in the country.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide deep technical expertise to support delivery and maintenance of IT solutions. Inform IT teams and business personnel with technology solutions by weighing advantages of technology standards, market availability of products, risks and benefits of technology to meet business/IT needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Provide technical expertise and/or engineering support for maintaining performance and reliability of key IT solutions. Contribute to project technical architecture design and development.
* Assist IT Architecture and Engineering community in planning the introduction of new technologies and/or identifying the most appropriate technology choices to accomplish goals by utilizing Exelon's standard governance process as outlined in the Management Model. Ensure appropriate implementation of technology both within the production and the development environments take place.
* Build and maintain knowledge of new technologies or technology opportunities and assists in development of analysis of their use for business and/or IT clients.
* Identify and provide Business and IT data on IT trends and issues. Participate in IT architecture review and standards setting. Assist in the development of white papers, conducting presentations as needed to explain why a technology is being recommended by IT.
* Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners.
* Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
* Provide performance evaluations, career development feedback, and recognition as required.
* Design and implement new environments or expanding existing environments specific to Active Directory
* System Support: Apply patches, triaging issues and configuring changes and fixing issues
* Performance: Tuning Windows 2016 servers as per application requirements, Peak Usage Work/Performance - supporting business continuity.
* Customizations: Upkeep and maintenance of product customizations and address issues if any
* Vendor Support: Interaction with Microsoft Support to resolve product issues if any arises, open cases.
* Application Support: Make necessary changes to Active Directory as per application requirements.
Documentation updates as needed to processes or procedures so that they are operationally ready.
* This person will be expected to provide enterprise Engineering, operational support and maintain Exelon's Active Directory environment, build and troubleshoot complex issues, assist with integrating AD aware applications.
* This person should have 3-5 years of Windows Administration experience within an Enterprise Capacity. Performing operational maintenance and support, implementing DHCP and DNS with Active Directory
* This person should have experience working within an Enterprise Level Environment with
no less than approximately 5000 users, 100 Servers.
* Powershell scripting experience, Azure knowledge and some experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon Corporation engages in energy generation and delivery businesses.