Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Data and Analytics team is looking for a driven Development Manager to join high perfromance distributed development teams to help us get to the next level of technical competency for a customer facing product - Executive Eye. This product brings reporting and BI under one umbrella and aims to be the next gen in Automotive Industry data product with a 10x growth potential.
We are a team of problem solvers with a challenging but rewarding road ahead of us. The potential to really impact technology, customers, processes and roadmap excites us to show up to work everyday. A Software development manager in this team is a go getter who leads product development and manages projects through completion.
* Researches product development options and provides analysis for product direction in close collaboration with business
* Analyzes, designs and leads development of software enhancements and new modules
* Manages development project from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction
* Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress
* Manages cross functional collaboration to identify customer needs and inclusion into project objectives
* Manages and directs a team of software developers. Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for department and individual staff members
* Up to 10% travel required
* Technical Leadership
* Organizational Leadership
* Project Management
* Communication Proficiency
* Performance Management
* Problem Solving/Analysis
Required Education and Experience
* At least 5 years of experience leading technical teams.
* B.S. in computer science, information systems or equivalent education.
* At least 5 yrs of hands on software development experience.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global (Cobalt, Dealer Services, Kerridge) is a company providing dealership management and marketing solutions.