Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Web Design Specialist I receives requests to make changes to live websites via escalated electronic cases, completes the requests and notifies the appropriate party. Some of the types of changes include: Text, Photo and Image editing, Email, Layout, Design, and changes to website navigation buttons
As a Web Design Specialist you will be responsible for:
* Maintenance and configuration of websites and dealer specials.
* Managing proto changes of websites.
* Creating and editing original custom graphics.
* Proofing your own work.
* Meet or exceed productivity and quality targets.
* Working from a queue - responsible for effectively communicating and seeking clarification as necessary to effectively fulfill the order within the specified lead times.
This position requires:
* Solid web design experience (creating/editing)
* Must have experience with Photoshop
* Knowledge & experience with HTML and CSS a plus
* Some knowledge of digital marketing and website optimization strategies a plus
* Familiar with requirements unique to the auto industry that impact customer requests a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and providing solutions
* Excellent documentation skills
* Demonstrated ability to provide and implement creative solutions that enhance quality and customer experience
* Flexibility to adapt to frequent change in a fast environment
* Must be available to work any 8 hour shift Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. EST. Weekends are also required.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global (Cobalt, Dealer Services, Kerridge) is a company providing dealership management and marketing solutions.