Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Analytics Implementation Engineer will be responsible for tagging implementation related to a multi-faceted client program. The clients sponsoring these programs are major manufactures in the automotive industry.
We're looking for someone who can provide technical leadership, direction, and Tagging Implementation expertise to our development team. You will work closely with other team members on technical issues and complex problems; take ownership of the tagging framework; and participate in analysis of client needs.
Key responsibilities include: Architect and Maintain the tagging implementation. Collaborate with several teams in building reporting requirements for several projects. Handle communication between several agencies to maintain tagging contracts and reporting requirements.
Play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers
Also, build a robust monitoring solution to ensure tracking across various networks.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging, and partner with development teams to define and perform quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
* Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
* Direct data layer implementation on site and pages across website properties
* Work with third parties/Agencies to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
* Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact and can grow the capability
* Good knowledge of established digital marketing solutions, and of the corresponding architecture - including knowledge of how these are embedded within a client's landscape (e.g. tag management, DMP, Agency, etc.)
PREVIOUS SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of experience working with the Adobe suite: Adobe Analytics (Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Target (Test & Target), Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager, Ad Hoc Analysis/Discover
* 5+ years of experience implementing/configuring/customizing tags with key features including eVars, success events, VISTA rules, SAINT classifications, raw data feeds, pathing/fallout, and marketing channels (Adobe Analytics Developer certification a plus)
* Google Marketing Cloud Platform Certification proffered.
* 3+ years of experience with AD platform tagging.
* Have implemented Adobe Analytics tagging in the past, across multiple websites and platforms, within a tag manager methodology (Tag management certification a plus)
* Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler 2, Charles proxy, or Firebug to validate and debug implementations
* 3+ years of experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
* Experience creating data layers
* Understanding of SEO strategies
* Experience creating ETL processes
* Knowledge of database architecture and familiarity with query creation and maintenance (SQL skills a plus)
* Excellent communication skills to articulate needs and opportunities with non-technical audiences
* Report development and Tableau experience a plus
* App measurement knowledge: Adobe, Flurry, Firebase and/or use of a tag management system to implement, such as Tealium Audience Stream
* Ability to deal with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global (Cobalt, Dealer Services, Kerridge) is a company providing dealership management and marketing solutions.