System Administrator (or System Associate)
* Two location options: Gurnee or Chicago
* Range position - level based on subsequent experience
What you'll do:
Our Talent Development team uses a variety of avenues to make sure our employees have the necessary training to perform their job. The team depends quite a bit on technology to facilitate a smooth and seamless process for both our Trainers and Trainees. As System Administrator, you will be responsible for driving our transactional work through efficiency, automation, and system optimization for our various tools--including but not limited to Workday. You'll have the chance to identify and run with automation opportunities that make your (and everyone else's) job easier and you'll use data to help drive your work and to better inform the work of the team. You'll develop strong partnerships with stakeholders and will explore new uses for technologies and integrations that will help them meet their goals. If you are new to the learning profession, you will lean on your existing experience as a strong system analyst and master of task management while you learn more about the learning space and our Learning Management System (LMS) Workday.
Your core priorities will be to:
* Work with the People Operations team (and others) to ensure our systems support appropriate access to our data and solutions.
* Successfully liaison with other departments to identify process improvements and create sustainable solutions.
* Use learning metrics and analytics to measure the impact of learning solutions.
* Apply a variety of learning technologies to address specific learning needs.
* Have a vision for continuously improved use of technology to support talent and have the courage to take action with the end in mind
You're right for this job if:
You are a bright, energetic, and a creative problem-solver. You seek to understand how things should work before you offer a solution. Once you know what is required - you work independently or through proactive partnership to get things done. You will also have:
* Bachelor's degree in a Business field, Computer Science, or Human Resources (equivalent work experience of 5 years or more will be considered).
* Experience supporting, managing or optimizing a corporate HRIS or Learning Management System.
* Proficiency with data worksheet applications - i.e. Excel, Google sheets, etc.
* Ability to work independently; but keen sense of partnership and delegation.
* Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite tools.
Kudos to you if you have:
* Supported learning function coordination and technologies or systems/IT function
* Supported people performance tools and survey engines
About our Team:
Our Talent Development team partners with the business to identify gaps in performance, and generates and implements solutions including organizational change, retention programs, engagement initiatives and learning solutions. Our Learning Professionals are responsible for designing and facilitating learning solutions focused around product, process, technical and soft skills training to employees. Our Organizational Development experts are responsible for elevating enterprise-wide's engagement, performance and leadership capabilities.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life's short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova's best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course, we also have the things you'd expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
About Enova International
Enova is a multinational company based in the U.S. that uses technology to develop innovative financial products and services for individuals and businesses.