Lead Tableau Developer
Location: Roseland, NJ
We are looking for candidates who can lead our team in the areas of analytics and visualizations. The candidate will deliver solutions that will drive desired business outcomes using KPIs, metrics, dashboards and scorecards. The candidate will also help transform our data engineering team into the go-to organization for analytics and visualizations. The candidate will work with technologies and tools such as Python, Oracle, Denodo, Informatica, Tableau and AWS. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, be inquisitive and repeatedly ask why, like to tell stories, enjoy interacting with others, not be afraid to fail or ask for help and want to be part of a highly performing agile team.
* Intimately work with and get to know data using various data discovery and profiling techniques and tools
* Learn what our business partners do and apply analytics and visualizations to impact their goals and objectives in a positive way and drive desired behaviors
* Engineer end to end solutions including; data acquisition, data modeling, ETL, analytics and visualizations
* Be an active member of our Agile team, participating in all ceremonies and continuous improvement activities
* Deliver solutions that are appropriate for your audience from members of the Executive Committee to middle managers to operations teams
* Embrace learning, innovation and disruption in a continually changing world where new technologies and techniques are introduced on a continual basis
* Mentor and coach the team through its analytics and visualizations learning curve
* Lead design sessions with all levels of the organization to understand their wants and needs and to gather the appropriate information that will inform the solutions you provide
* 4+ years of Tableau experience; at least one year with version 2018 or higher
* 4+ years of in-depth experience with data discovery, data profiling and data analysis
* 3+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries
* 2+ years of experience with advanced analytical techniques to forecast or predict future outcomes as well as reveal hidden patterns and meaning
* Ability to work independently as well as on a team
* Pays attention to detail, is value and results oriented and driven
* Always gives 110% no matter what the task, takes pride in themselves and their work
* Good communication skills, can convey a message, make a point and most importantly listen
* Basic knowledge of how Finance, Sales and HR organizations work a plus
* Experience with the following or something similar a plus; TOAD, Informatica, Tableau Prep, Python or Denodo, tuning SQL queries
* 4-year Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Math or related field
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.