ADP company, is hiring a Technical Project Manager with demonstrated experience in providing leadership, technology expertise in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions. Sound like you?
Agile Software Project Manager responsible for the planning, organizing and managing of activities to bring about the successful completion of specific IT project goals and objectives in a matrixed resource environment ensuring commitments on quality, scope, time and budget are met.
The Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) focuses on Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban. The Project Manager / Program Manager facilitates and partners with Development, Product Management and other IT teams in achieving their project goals.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Takes ownership for the project process, project deliverables and communication frameworks including administration of project collaboration tools. Provides SDLC process expertise and works directly with project sponsors and key stakeholders on the applicable deliverables.
* In collaboration with project teams, create and maintain project plans, milestones and schedules including deliverables across all impacted areas of assigned projects. Provide oversight and leadership during project execution to ensure alignment with project deadlines.
* Facilitate the definition, management and negotiation of project scope and scope change controls between the project team and key business stakeholders for traditional SDLC projects. Works directly with the Product Owner for backlog management and prioritization for Scrum teams.
* Facilitate Scrum teams in delivering successful projects from start to end, ensuring that all Scrum ceremonies are adhered to through the project lifecycle.
* Act as Agile coach when new teams are formed and projects are started.
* Tracks and resolves project issues/impediments and team conflicts. Facilitate escalation of issues un-resolvable by the project team to the appropriate business or IT sponsor and track to successful completion. Track and report project progress to stakeholders and senior management. Prepare status reports and facilitate project meetings.
* Manage project resource budget and address discrepancies between baseline and actual time reporting and expenses.
* Identify risks in conjunction with the project team and stakeholders. Work with the project team and stakeholders (based on the risk) to define mitigation plans and ensure plans are tracked and status of the risks are reviewed on a regular basis.
* Facilitate impact analysis and estimation of project deliverables across functional disciplines. Deliverables may include Impact Assessment docs, Functional Specifications, Design Documentation, Vision, Project Plans, Burn Down Charts, etc.
* Partner with Client Groups such as Product Mgmt and Senior Business or IT leadership to define and maintain product or portfolio based roadmaps that are broken down into executable projects.
* Directs the efforts of one or more project managers on execution of program initiatives directly or indirectly in a matrixed environment.
* Participate in business reviews of the portfolio, present IT plans for the portfolio and maintain budget for the IT portion of the portfolio
* Act as an escalation point for project managers for issues un-resolvable at the project level.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
* Over 5 years of experience leading & managing multiple complex projects in agile environments. o Experience in both Scrum and Kanban
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills and be able to communicate and adapt effectively to different audiences (team, management, executive, business etc).
* Project & Process Management skills, including industry standard project management.
* Experience in Project Management Tools such as MS SharePoint, Rally, Flowdock and MS Office & Project
* Experience working with offshore teams and project teams distributed across multiple time zones
* Proven experience dealing with challenging team members / personnel issues. On occasion you will be co-managing team members when managers are either remote (other countries) or are not directly involved in the project.
* Excellent presentation skills and be able to present project updates in front of small or large groups. Be very competent using tools such as MS PowerPoint.
* Change management experience in a software development environment
* Experience in e-commerce and/or web and mobile products/application is a strong nice to have
* Degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences or related field
* PMP certified or equivalent - exceptional foundation project management skills. MUST be able to demonstrate a full understanding of the product development and release management life cycles.
* Certified Scrum Master - be able to demonstrate and show previous experience for running agile project teams
alyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.