Job CategoryProducts and Technology
San Francisco ONLY
The Identity team designs, builds, and operates a core suite of web-scale microservices that are responsible for everything in the realm of identity management and governance. These microservices undergird the entirety of the MuleSoft platform and handle billions of requests on a weekly basis. Engineers in this group leverage cutting edge technologies like Node.js, Docker, and Kubernetes to build microservices for maintainability, performance, and scale. As a principal engineer, you will take a lead role in design and delivery on a small SCRUM team.
What you'll achieve:
* Get comfortable with MuleSoft tools and processes
* Consult with internal stakeholders on Identity & Access Management best practices and standards within MuleSoft, such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and SAML
* Start cutting code!
* Own the process of federating our Identity Services globally for scale and manageability
* Act as the subject matter expert on the Identity domain as it relates to the MuleSoft platform
* Consult with other teams on projects that leverage multi-factor authentication, leveraging your expertise to provide guidance on design and architecture
What you'll need to be successful:
* Most importantly, you have demonstrated mastery in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) domain
* Experience designing event-driven microservices for performance and scale. You have a point of view about best practices in architecting fault-tolerant, loosely-coupled distributed systems
* You care about the quality and maintainability of your code. You are unwilling to compromise on quality and are a pragmatic perfectionist
* You collaborate with other teams and are able to think broadly about how your work impacts other teams within the organization
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.