Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Salesforce is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Senior Member of the Technical Staff) to join our growing business technology team. You will be working on workday application development for our Employee Success technology group. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build scalable applications and integrations.
This is a hybrid role where you would be spending time in configuring and coding, test automation for workday payroll business functions and integrations. You must have a solid background in Workday payroll and other workday modules with hands-on experience with workday standards and methodologies. You will be responsible for development and testing through all phases of the SDLC and should be well versed in full stack (backend & frontend) implementation and testing. This individual will be expected to manually write test cases, test plan and also convert the functional tests into an automated system. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for our Workday offerings and should be well experienced with the QA process and standards.
Need a strong Workday Payroll SME who can help testing Payroll processes and implementation & build.
* Experience with Workday Payroll - processes, implementations and design is a must.
* Experience in General Payroll processing and design
* Assist in the development, testing configuration, and implementation of new projects, enhancements, and interfaces.
* Perform full system regression testing for Workday payroll changes and business processes are functioning as expected.
* Create and execute end-to-end test plans while providing test results to appropriate resources within each functional area.
* Provide analytical support for payroll improvements, enhancements, and new applications in the Workday system.
* Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis to resolve recurring issues.
* Ensures data is secure, accurate and timely through audits, processing, and reporting.
* Test workday enhancements, bug fixes, data setup, define test regression and acceptance criteria.
* Closely work with the internal workday support team, business users to understand the business requirements including working with 3rd party integrators.
● 3+ years of hands-on configuring and testing experience in Workday payroll modules, business functions, implementation, and integrations.
● 3+ years of Payroll processes and implementation experience.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience in defining test plans, test cases, test execution, and defect reporting for Workday Payroll and HCM modules.
● Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
● Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
● Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
alesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE '100 Best Companies to Work For®' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.