Auto req ID: 171537BR
Join the team that's leading PepsiCo's Digital Experience transformation.
In this exciting role will join a high performing team of intrapreneurs who are modernizing our development technology and processes to drive our new Digital Experience Platform that will enable PepsiCo's digital marketing transformation globally.
You will have a unique opportunity to work a team of architects, developers and product owners to build a state-of-the-art cloud native platform to drive business value through digital transformation for PepsiCo's global marketing businesses.
As a Lead Front End Web Developer, you will utilize your knowledge and experience to define front end standards, design and develop platform accelerators like reusable UI components, design and develop capabilities for new business projects focused on Marketing Technology. The result of the team's work will be a Digital Experience Platform with modern digital marketing capabilities that can spin up new sites quickly and cost effectively.
* Define front end web development technology standards.
* Design and develop reusable components, integrations and general development accelerators for the new Digital Experience Platform
* Provide subject matter expertise on modern web development to existing developers.
* As needed, quickly develop prototypes to solve business problems or bring to life new ideas.
* BS in Computer Information Systems, Computers Science, or other relevant degree.
* 5+ years of Front-End web development (HTML, CSS, JS).
* 2+ Years of Cloud Native front end development. (SPA, PWA, Decoupled service architectures)
* Experience developing solutions with Web Content Management Systems (CMS) capabilities and a headless pattern. (Adobe AEM, Drupal, Sitecore, Sitefinity)
* Experience with integration patterns, micro services design and api consumption from the front end.
* Ability to work in a matrixed organization with experience driving alignment even when resources on other teams.
* Knowledge and experience deploying solutions to cloud hosting infrastructures such as AWS and Azure
* Experience writing and running functional automated testing with tools like Jest, Enzyme, and React Testing Library.
* Knowledge and experience with continuous delivery through continuous integration, continuous deployment (CI/CD) and fully automated pipelines. (Webpack, NPM)
* Experience working within teams utilizing agile principles and processes.
* Good written, verbal, and design communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to different audiences.
* Experience with authentication and authorization patterns and solutions, monitoring and alerting solutions, and logging and operations management solutions.
* Experience with global projects that are tailored to the language, culture, and needs of different locals
* Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchBase.
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.