Have you supported NGA programs such as Analytic Services Contract, Automated GEOINT Imagery Reports (AGIR), Cedalion, eXploit, GEOINT Enterprise TCPED Services (GETS), GEOINT Services, GEOINT Summary Updates (GSU), GIMS (GEOINT Information Management Services), Integrated Analytic Environment (IAE), or MIDB Access Web Services (MAWS)? Would you like to work in a collaborative environment? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
At Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS), we transform data into intelligence. As a leading systems and solutions provider of intelligence, security, and advanced information technologies to government customers in the United States and internationally, IIS provides the right knowledge at the right time, enabling our customers to make timely and accurate decisions to achieve mission goals of national significance.
Our facilities in Richardson, TX, Aurora, CO and Dulles, VA has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few.
If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view: https://youtu.be/jyPBTRDWVKg
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is looking for a candidate to join our world-class engineering team as a software developer. As a candidate for this opportunity you should have a good foundation in Java or C# and extensive experience working in a Linux or UNIX environment. The candidate should have a demonstrable understanding of software principles, theories, and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process), design patterns and Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Interpret requirements into software architecture and design
* Design, develop and code software sufficient to meet the requirements of one or more components or systems
* Perform integration, test and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms
* Integrate a wide variety of applications from various sources; integrate and ensure they meet performance standards for stability and resource utilization
* Adhere to accepted standards and processes for development, including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of code overage; participating in code peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code
* Full stack developer with experience in Java or C++ in a Linux or UNIX environment and with build, test and deploy automation tools (junit, cucumber, ruby, python, perl, etc), and with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), configuration management tools (e.g. Chef)
* Provide creative solutions to complex technical system and software integration problems using modern DevOps/Agile process and tools
* Experience in building micro services
* Experience with cloud and containerization: AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work closely with other engineers and management
* Ability to develop and deliver training material
* Experience developing and deploying distributed cloud-based applications
* Experience using SOAP-based web services (interface definition, implementation, WS-Security)
* Experience using continuous integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins or Cruise Control
* Experience with automated testing, build automation and dependency management tools
* Hands-on experience using an Agile planning tool such as JIRA
* Agile certification
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major):
* Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
A current (active) TS/SCI security clearance is required for this job.
Some of the position may be offered by Team Raytheon companies.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
132958BR 132958 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CO - Denver
TX - Richardson
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.