Highly motivated security professional willing to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high pressure environment. Responsibilities will include providing security assistance to the CPSO in maintaining company and government compliance and following security policies and procedures on multiple special programs.
Additional duties will include processing and tracking program access requests and badging requests; maintaining various databases; reviewing/sanitizing items for removal from program areas; preparing visit certifications; interfacing with program management and program personnel; interfacing with government personnel; reviewing and revising program security plans; administering security indoctrinations/briefings/debriefings; assisting with security education; supporting self-inspections and government inspections; developing solutions to everyday challenges; attending, supporting and participating in various meetings; working as a team with IA and working with minimal supervision.
* TS/SCI current within 6 years
* Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Understanding and experience with implementing the requirements of the NISPOM, ICDs, and DoDM 5205.07 Vol. 1-4
* Willing and able to travel
* Willing and able to work extended hours, if required
* Flexibility and willingness to take on additional tasks and challenges.
* Able to solve routine challenges of limited scope and complexity
* Team Player
* Ability to multi-task
* Prioritization of daily tasks
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Strong computer skills including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* High school diploma and 12 years directly related working experience or
* Associate's degree and 8 years directly related working experience or
* Bachelor's degree 4 years directly related working experience or
* Master's degree and 2 years of directly related working experience
139496BR 139496 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.