Java Software Developer
Req #: 221327
Location: Herndon, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a Java Software Developer in Herndon, VA. As a Java Software Developer, you will be responsible for researching, developing, integrating, and deploying back end microservices for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) RD-CXQ customer. You will work in an Agile Software Development environment where you will be actively engaged in research and development of microservices. This will include the software architecture, design, deployment, and maintenance in support of backend services.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Research of microservice framework
* Microservice design, development, and integration
* Support of the build process for application deployment
* Support of software integration to multiple environments
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must have a current SECRET clearance..
* BS in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems and 4+ years of experience.
* 3+ year's experience in back-end Java development
* 2+ years microservice development
* Understanding of Agile Scrum framework.
* Java Enterprise System (Web Server, Application Server, Message Queue, Access Manager, and Portal)
* 2+ years of related web application deployment experience in a LINUX environment.
* Experience working in a multi-developer GIT repository: Approving merge requests, assist in resolving branch merging issues.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Contributions to any open source project (Github) is a plus
* Experience using Jira ticketing system.
* Provide code review guidance to junior developers.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.