Sr. Analyst (Critical Infrastructure)
Req #: 219154
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Intelligence
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
As an experiened Analyst; you'll provide analytical support to critical infrastructure incident response activities led by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), National Risk Management Center (NRMC, formerly known as the Office of Cyber and Infrastructure Analysis), Analysis Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops a strategy to address the most serious potential risks and support the development of mitigating strategies.
* Support efforts in critical infrastructure sectors and FEMA regions.
* Support outreach activities to Federal, State and local government partners and the private sector, including requirements management.
* Responsible for the analysis of vulnerabilities of and the consequences if an incident is predicted to occur or has occurred to critical physical and or cyber infrastructure within specific critical infrastructure sectors or FEMA regions. Such analysis may include the development of written risk assessment, products, or quick-turn responses to questions and requirements from senior leaders and executives from the Department, State and local government, and infrastructure owners and operators in the form of: In Response to Your Question, Infrastructure Impact Assessment, Infrastructure Note, Infrastructure Quick Looks or other products developed by NRMC.
* Must have Active TS with SCI eligibility; current/prior DHS Suitability strongly preferred.
* 8+ years' relevant experience with Bachelor's degree.
* 3+ years' relevant experience with Ph.D.; 5+ years' relevant experience with Master's degree;
Knowledge of and experience applying advanced analytic tradecraft. Knowledge of one or more critical infrastructure sectors or intelligence topics pertaining to homeland security, including but not limited to counterterrorism, infrastructure Protection and/or IP Sectors, infrastructure interdependencies, cyber security, FEMA and all phases of the intelligence cycle. Experience with information and/or intelligence requirements management. Experience with production management for time sensitive analytic products. Experience in operations or intelligence centers.
Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft® Office® tools, including SharePoint®. Knowledge of intelligence tools and systems such as the Homeland Security Data Network; the Homeland Top Secret Network and other systems used by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
Extensive experience in infrastructure analysis leveraging intelligence and threat trends and resources from DHS component agencies, DOD or an intelligence community agency required.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.