Life-Cycle Maintenance Planning - Design Interface Analyst
Req #: 222195
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI seeking a Life-Cycle Maintenance Planning - Design Interface Analyst to provide PEO CARRIERS CVN 78 Class Life Cycle Support (LCS) specifically in the element areas of Technical Data Management, Configuration Management and Maintenance & Design planning to include any engineering, other logistics, program management, business & financial, and/or administrative professional services required. Overall provide support to the Aircraft Carrier Configuration Management Data, Maintenance Planning and Technical Data.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Conduct in-depth research and technical reviews on topics relating to Logistics Program Planning and Management for the following Logistics Products: Configuration Management (CM); Material Management; Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD); Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL); and Ships Selected Records (SSR); Maintenance Systems (e.g. Supportability Analysis and Legacy Maintenance reviews); Technical Publications (Tech Pubs), Supportability Plan, obsolescence and implement Unique Identification (UID) in the maintenance requirements for the ship
* Develop status reports for Logistics Product Availability/Delivery on Government Furnished Equipment/Systems identified in Schedule A by Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), Headquarters Modification Requests, and Field Modification Requests for Logistics Product Availability/Delivery
* Determine if there are any logistics impacts and provide recommended corrective action
* Provide technical and administrative support in the planning and execution of program reviews to include ILSMTs, ILAs, Logistics Readiness Reviews (LRR), etc. and the action items and resolution findings
* The contractor shall also provide ILS expertise and ensure technical oversight and support during the development, evaluation and execution of the logistics requirements with focus on Total Ownership Cost (TOC) and Life Cycle Management for all Navy Aircraft Carriers
* The support shall be maintained throughout periods to cover overall system design, integrated product and process development, milestone acquisition, construction and operations
* Provide logistics support in the development and execution of the shipboard integrated data/information system
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret Security Clearance
* Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Familiarization of standard Navy correspondence
* 3-5 years of experience in life-cycle sustainment project and product management
* BA/BS Degree
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Navy and Aircraft Carrier experience is a plus
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.