Python Developer 3
Req #: 209528
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do: BIT Systems is looking for a Python software engineer to work at their Dulles, VA office. The position requires a strong background in software engineering and software development. The candidate will be involved in the design, debug, and test of signal processing software suites running on a variety of platforms supporting intelligence, defense, and other government missions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, integrate and test software to go into our DSP baseline.
* Help define the requirements, CONOPs and architecture for future systems
* Support field testing of the equipment being developed
* Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
You'll Bring These Qualifications: This section should include required qualifications, including Years of Experience as outlined in the Job Leveling Guide. Remember, if your contract contains minimum Labor Category Qualifications, they must be included.
Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
* Excellent programming skills in Python
* Linux software development experience
* Working familiarity with radio frequency (RF) systems and test equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, etc.)
* Exposure to all phases of product development (concept, design, implementation, test, and production)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* X-Midas programming experience
* Software automation experience
* USRP / GNU Radio or similar experience
* Experience with modulation/demodulation techniques
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.