Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15,300 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 331 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems.
The developer is a key role on a collaborative project team, which is responsible for the design and production of our core business systems. These systems satisfy customer and organizational business requirements and provide solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies technical skills in the design, development and testing of data flows, applications and systems.
* Object-oriented analysis and design
* Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java
* Customer service-oriented attitude and top-notch time management
* Experience with Angular
* At least 5 years of professional software development experience
* Experience with Axon Framework, Event Driven Architecture, Domain Driven Design, Distributed Systems, CQRS
* Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE's, various plug-ins, Spring STS, Maven, Nexus
* Operating systems include UNIX, Linux, Windows
* BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
* Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
* Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
* Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Expeditors (Expeditors International of Washington) is a logistics and freight forwarding company.