* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19011759
ICRM (Independent Compliance Risk management) is considered second line of defense under Citi's Enterprise-wide Compliance Risk Management Framework. Ensuring a strong culture of compliance and controls is fundamental for the firm to do business. There is huge amount of focus in creating a single platform to manage and govern all the Risk Assessments, Process, Risk and Controls across different domains. Bank is on a journey to transform Internal Audit and Compliance functions to best-in-class fully automated intelligent Citi Risk and Controls Platform.
ICRM team within bank is involved in providing guidance/ support to first line of defense and act as reviewer for first line of defense. ICRM team is involved with Regulatory Management, Policy Management, Risk Assessment, Risk Assurance, Risk Appetite etc. ICRM Tech team provides the technology support to Bank's ICRM Functions.
* Meet with stakeholders, systems owners, and end users to define business, systems, and operational requirements.
* Managing, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities
* Facilitate meetings with the appropriate subject matter experts to receive specifics on requirements
* Perform analysis to determine and verify if business requirements and functional design has been met.
* Maintain issues lists, including minutes from design meetings
* Document functional specifications and SDLC required artifacts.
* Help develop, execute and test plans that will ensure business requirements have been met
* Balance the needs and foster a relationship between the business and the technology areas
* Help with release management by Utilizing standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle
* Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis
* Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end design and development, testing, release of key components
* Ensure process compliance and manage expectations of the leadership
* Actively participate in brainstorming session and provide solid inputs to the team
* Guide team members and Ensure best practices are followed
Should have experience of leading and implementing enterprise level Java Development projects using Agile and Waterfall methods. Should have 8+ years' experience in application development, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines. 7+ years of enterprise solution development using Java/J2EE and Core JavaSkills:
* Core Java, J2EE Development to create Enterprise level application
* Solid experience in JSON based RESTful services using Spring
* Experience with Hadoop, HDFS and Spark, Scala and Python is a big plus
* Some level of database skills for data analysis and development.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.