* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19034307
Internal Audit Innovation and Analytics technology team is seeking a highly motivated and strong hands-on developer to expand the existing global team. The team is developing applications as part of the Citi Risk and Controls platform to support Internal Audit perform cross-functional and product specific continuous auditing and business monitoring across multiple domains. Citi Risk and Controls is a global end-to-end integrated control platform supporting key stakeholders across all 3 lines of defense including Internal Audit to identify, assess, report and mitigate risk across business lines, products & functions, legal entities, and jurisdictions in addition to needs driven by financial industry regulations. The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills, technical depth, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A hands on Tech lead, responsible for implementing enterprise scale solutions for Internal Audit needs.
* Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders in a fast paced environment
* Manage multiple tasks and dependencies effectively in order to deliver quality, on-time solutions
* Interface with clients to understand business needs for developing and executing a world class Internal Audit platform
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
* 8+ years of software development experience
* Expert knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Spring MVC, RESTful Web services, Workflows
* Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, databases, O/S.
* Experience developing high-performance multi-threaded applications
* Thorough understanding of server side integration, Restful, Spring MVC, web services, workflows
* Good knowledge of design patterns and providing solutions to complex design issues
* Good skills in web servers such as WebSphere, Tomcat
* Provide architectural solutions to Internal Audit platform needs
* Experience with source code management tools such as SVN, Git/Bitbucket
* Experience in Cloud Technologies
* Hands on experience in Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere /Tomcat, JS/TS
* Should have good exposure to Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL),
* Knowledge or experience in Big data technologies and frameworks is an added advantage.
* Hands-on experience with designing and developing world class technology solutions.Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
* Strong background in designing enterprise scale solutions
* Ability to excel in a team environment as well as work independently
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to mentor team members
* Passion for technology and self- starter
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.