* • The Information Technology Intern is tasked with documentation for an ERP system, analyze, digitalize and automate manual processes and life cycle asset management.
* • SQL 2016
* • Access 365
* • Excel 365
* • SharePoint online
* • Exchange online
* • Briefs suggestions as appropriate on situations requiring changes in resources, impacts on established policies, broad project milestones, goals, or projected timetables.
* • Is responsible for work that involves the design, documentation, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing IT solutions
* • Write user stories and assemble documentation with screenshots using a template.
* • Evaluates new applications and network software technologies.
* • Must use Spiceworks for help desk management
* • Work with vendors and inside/outside resources
* • Must exercise good judgement, will have access to sensitive information
* • Must keep an organized and presentable work area
* • Must present a professional appearance and approach to customer support
* • Working on a degree / diploma / certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineer, Technical Writing or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* • Minimum of 0-2 years of IT experience
* • Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
* • SQL querying, stored procedures
* • Excel macros
* • Database management
* • Proficient with Microsoft: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* • Thorough attention to detail and accuracy
* • Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Exhibits clear and concise written and verbal communication.
* • Capacity to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with multiple concurrent assignments
* • Works and communicates effectively at all organizational levels and across functional areas
* • The employee maybe required to work beyond normal working hours from time to time as the workload dictates.
* • Excellent communication and client liaison skills
* • Ability read and follow instructions in English
Company information Safran Aircraft Engines
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Safran is a manufacturer of aircraft and rocket engines and propulsion systems, and aircraft equipment.