Information Technology intern will assist in the support of the day to day activities in the different locations for Safran USA, including basic activities on the back-end infrastructure.
* • Assist the helpdesk system and calls to follow up on requests.
* • Maintain and improve delivery systems availability, functionality, and performance for multiple systems
* • Assist in Investigating and resolving hardware, software, and network problems
* • Serves as a contact for users having problems using computer software, hardware, operating systems, as well as access and authorization to resources,
* • Assist in applying appropriate security measures.
* • Assist in Performing backups monitoring on daily basis.
* • Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure
* • Helps increase user satisfaction by responding improving service desk duties
* • Analyzes user inquiries and problems to recommend changes, which would result in the reduction of problems.
* • Maintains a professional helpful attitude with all users.
* • Ensures timely escalation of problems by documenting actions taken.
* • Advanced interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* • Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
* • Discipline to follow instructions from start to end under any circumstances.
Required Education and Experience
* • Minimum: 0-1 years of Help Desk Support experience,
* • Working towards a Bachelor's degree in IT or related fields
* • Knowledge in troubleshooting computer issues
* • Working knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting (Windows)
* • Mid-Advanced Level - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MS
* • Project, plus knowledge and experience with Windows 2008/2012, Exchange 2003/2007, MS is a plus
* • Storage, Servers and back end hardware experience is desirable.
Company information Safran SA
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran is an international technology group operating in the aviation, defense, and space markets.