1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Perform as a Payroll & Payroll Tax Subject Matter Expert for the ADP Vantage Implementation
* • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* • 3-5 years of experience in payroll systems implementations, preferably with ADP Vantage or ADP Enterprise
* • Project Management skills
* • Payroll Tax experience
* • Advanced Level - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, MS
* • Advanced interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* • Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
* • Advanced experience in troubleshooting issues
* • Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
* • Provide an understanding of Safran's Payroll & Payroll Tax business requirements to the Businesses.
* • Coordinate with the Sr Payroll Tax Analyst on the development of procedures based on the processes defined during business analysis
* • Drive process design, configuration, testing, and training
* • Provide overall business knowledge
* • Identify feasible alternative solutions that minimize the need for customization
* • Provide software/business process integration support
* • Ensure that the payroll tax & banking system is fully tested and meets expectations
* • Deliver end-user training
* • Drive issue resolution from a functional perspective
* • Own responsibility for the completion of task assignments within the budget and schedule identified by the project plan
* • Represent the respective user organizations and assist in "championing" the project within the user community
* • Work under the guidance and leadership of the Sr. Payroll Manager and Sr. Project Manager
* • Oversee the planning, implementation and testing for the Payroll Tax setup
* • Assist with the change management and process improvements of systems availability, functionality, and performance of the Tax & Banking portal in the ADP Vantage HCM system.
* • Communicate regularly with the Sr Tax Analyst and HR leaders regarding project status
* • Ensure all deliverables are on time and with accuracy.
Company information Safran SA
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran is an international technology group operating in the aviation, defense, and space markets.