Level I Specialist primary duties include Tier 1 technical support, including software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, VoIP phone support and asset management.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Provide Tier 1 technical assistance for computer hardware, software systems, and printers/copiers.
* Respond to inquiries via email, phone, walk-up or ticketing system. Document all support incidents via our Help Desk Ticketing system and close tickets once issues have been resolved. Appropriately label and code all tickets. Setup and install desktops, laptops, printers, phones, and other peripheral equipment and keep current with latest firmware.
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve reported issues (software, hardware, and processes) in a logical and systematic method.
* Identify and escalate issues to appropriate groups as needed.
* Prioritize work and set expectations for all incidents and requests.
* Identify and initiate proactive, basic solutions that improve efficiency and/or effectiveness.
* Collaborate with customers (of all levels of the business), team members, and support teams to identify incident details and request requirements.
* Laptop Imaging, profile creation and configuration.
* Monitor and manage technical support inventory and supplies.
* Mobile device configuration.
* Monitor and stock Printer and Copier Supplies.
* Workstation setup and configuration.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education and Skills Requirements:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
* 1 to 3 years experience working in a technical support capacity or technical trade / vocation training
* Experience working with and knowledge of computer desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware, operating systems; networking, remote access, client-server and thin client technologies
* Help Desk Professional or equivalent certification (CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician, Help Desk Institute, etc.)
* Must possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and reliable
* Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written) skills
* Strong problem solving skills; demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity to resolve issues
* Ability to multi-task various (and sometimes conflicting) priorities
* Ability to work in a strong team environment as well as independently as the need arises
* Ability to operate in fast-paced, stress-inducing environment with sense of humor and positive demeanor
* Must convey a professional image to the business community at all times
* Commitment to contributing to team environment and company vision
* Professional maturity to operate independently without constant supervision
* Ability to interact effectively with people at every level of the organization
* Advanced troubleshooting skills of familiar and unfamiliar technologies alike
* Ability to physically lift and carry approximately forty (40) pounds
* Applicant may be required to work nights, weekends and holidays if the need arises
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
About Sarepta Therapeutics
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative RNA-targeted therapeutics.